Vistrada is seeking an ETL developer with the following required skills and experience:
- Pentaho Data Integration: Minimum 2 years experience
- Oracle Data Integrator (ODI): Minimum 2 years experience
Vistrada is seeking an ETL developer with the following preferred (but not required) skills and experience:
- Siebel Enterprise Data Quality (EDQ): Strongly Preferred
- Siebel: Strongly Preferred
- Oracle Service Cloud: Strongly Preferred
- Model 204: Preferred
- OpenText Content Server: Preferred
- SharePoint Document Management: Preferred
- FileNet: Preferred
- Kofax: Preferred
- Requires work on-site 5 days/week in Albany, NY
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of learning and adapting quickly
- Excellent written, verbal, and consultative skills (e.g., professionalism, collaboration, negotiation, conflict resolution, quick learner, etc.)
- Good Interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel in cross-functional teams to influence decisions and plans
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint)
- Vistrada is a business, technology and marketing services organization focused on helping clients plan, design, implement and manage initiatives to generate revenue, manage costs, build and sustain operations, and analyze and optimize their business.
- Vistrada distinguishes itself by providing seasoned expertise with a flexible team structure allowing agility and responsiveness to our clients’ evolving needs. This ensures we bring the right team at the right time while optimizing the client’s investment.
- Vistrada (pronounced Vi – Strada) originates from the merger of the words “Vitality” and “Strada”. Vitality reflects the energy our team brings to each client engagement. Strada reflects the journeys, paths or roads we navigate with our clients to achieve success.
Vistrada is privately held certified minority owned business.